Wednesday 7 April 2021

Truth Suppression!

 

In my view, youtube threatening to ban me by not allowing me to post anything if I go against their "Community Standards," whatever they are, highlights how desperate they are to suppress the truth! Truth doesn't need censorship, only lies do! I'm still on youtube on my live Monday show where I'm very careful what I say!

Also Bitchute have censored me. They no longer accept my video's!

Of course not forgetting "Brand New Tube" who have kindly wiped all my video's off their channel except two very old ones. Also when loading video's up to their channel, they go into infinity, never to be seen again!

Fear not though there's a light at the end of the tunnel called Odysee! Yippee you can view last Wednesday's show there. Here is the link: https://odysee.com/@ericvonessex:7/31321carolinechrisa:b

No comments:

Post a Comment