Tuesday 15 May 2012

Richard D Hall will be speaking in Maidstone, Kent.
Richplanet. Richard D Hall will be speaking in Maidstone, Kent, on 25th May 2012.

Why not come over and meet me, Chris Powis. I will be the reserved nervous wreck sitting behind a table entitled “www.warveteran.co.uk” and giving away lots of freebies! Free leaflets, Free smiles and Free hugs (if you ask nicely) to all single ladies! Will also give free delivery of my books, CD’s and DVD’s if purchased within one metre of the table! I’m friendly, house trained, polite and always say pardon when accidentally breaking wind! Often crack the occasional joke. There’s no obligation to buy, you can just come over, pick up a leaflet and say hello. Details of the event are on Richplanet’s website:  http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

Nick Kollerstrom
Chris Powis. Why not come over and
say Hello. I hope to be
at both events.
I will also be at
The Three Daws Riverside Inn, Town Pier, West Street, Gravesend, Kent DA11 OBJ, on 31st May 2012, where Nick Kollerstrom will be presenting a brief history of false flag terror attacks. If I grovel enough I'm sure those nice people at Kent Freedom Movement will let me give out some leaflets. So why not exchange a smile, share a laugh but most importantly have a snigger at my humorous anti-war fliers that carry a very serious message. Details of the event can be found on The Kent Freedom Movement website: http://kentfreedommovement.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment